We hereby pledge:
- To spend intimate, quantity time with our family.
- To actively help the poor, the sick, the lonely, and the helpless.
- To value, protect, and advocate for children.
- To de-emphasize the importance of “stuff” in our lives.
- To bring publicity to good causes and good people.
- To live with intentionality, as if this year was our very last.
- To observe the needs in our country/community – and then do something about them.
- To give – every day.
TA-DA! I am pleased to present you with the long-awaited video tour of our 5th wheel. http://bit.ly/gGBcYs #RV #GiveEveryDay
Thanks for the tour! It actually looks like it has almost as much storage as my house :-) But Definitely less space!
Looks so cozy, yet spacious!
Thanks for the tour, your RV looks so nice. It looks so homey and comfortable.
Thanks for the tour. What a well designed clean space. Perfect for you guys:)
I'm so impressed! There is so much storage, and I had no idea that you could get a washer/dryer in an RV. I'm sure that's so useful with the little ones. The bathroom is really nice too. Thanks for the tour, Tim and Stephanie!
That was so fun!
I'm so impressed that you can fit a washing machine and dryer into a trailer...and wow, what a living space. It totally looks like a home! congrats on your adventure!