We hereby pledge:
- To spend intimate, quantity time with our family.
- To actively help the poor, the sick, the lonely, and the helpless.
- To value, protect, and advocate for children.
- To de-emphasize the importance of “stuff” in our lives.
- To bring publicity to good causes and good people.
- To live with intentionality, as if this year was our very last.
- To observe the needs in our country/community – and then do something about them.
- To give – every day.
Fabulous! So exciting. And you did a great job... so natural and honest and authentic. What I love about the both of you.
I wish you, Stephanie, and your children the best on this adventure. You'll be in my thoughts and prayers. Awesome interview! So glad to see you get the word out about this incredible journey!
Thanks. It will be fun to see you when we make it up to WA.
These long-time Coffee Lover's are going on quite the adventure! Make sure to click the link on their site and... http://fb.me/NK93SXOV
Great interview! This is going to be an amazing journey. Wish you the best.
So great! I am so excited for you guys and looking forward to seeing how God moves and directs you in the months and year to come! I am working on an email for you guys with organization ideas here in the Santa Cruz area!
I hope you have a great holiday season in the midst of your preparations!
You did an awesome job with the interview! Hope this brings greater awareness to your upcoming adventure! You all will definitely be in our prayers!
WOW - you guys continue to amaze and inspire. You are in our prayers!