We hereby pledge:
- To spend intimate, quantity time with our family.
- To actively help the poor, the sick, the lonely, and the helpless.
- To value, protect, and advocate for children.
- To de-emphasize the importance of “stuff” in our lives.
- To bring publicity to good causes and good people.
- To live with intentionality, as if this year was our very last.
- To observe the needs in our country/community – and then do something about them.
- To give – every day.
Congratulations and rest up! I know what its like to rent out your house on short notice- a ton of work.
We are definitely feeling good that this step of the journey has been checked off the list.
Congratulations! It's so much work to get moving but it's soooo worth it!
Just curious, where are you living while you're between house/RV? An apartment or with family?
We are staying with my parents for the time being. We plan to purchase the RV this month. My two daughters are loving all the time with the grandparents!