We hereby pledge:
- To spend intimate, quantity time with our family.
- To actively help the poor, the sick, the lonely, and the helpless.
- To value, protect, and advocate for children.
- To de-emphasize the importance of “stuff” in our lives.
- To bring publicity to good causes and good people.
- To live with intentionality, as if this year was our very last.
- To observe the needs in our country/community – and then do something about them.
- To give – every day.
I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day, Stephanie! You and Tim are a great examples of thoughtful and devoted parenting.
Love the card!
My kids Sunday School teacher traced their hands on construction paper and they gave those to me for Mother's Day - something I'll treasure always!