We hereby pledge:
- To spend intimate, quantity time with our family.
- To actively help the poor, the sick, the lonely, and the helpless.
- To value, protect, and advocate for children.
- To de-emphasize the importance of “stuff” in our lives.
- To bring publicity to good causes and good people.
- To live with intentionality, as if this year was our very last.
- To observe the needs in our country/community – and then do something about them.
- To give – every day.
We like to do flowers at Mother's Day - for my mother-in-law Sugar picked out a flat of annuals for her to plant in her flower containers on her patio - she made sure that Nana had a good selection - yellow flowers, pink flowers, white flowers, purple flowers... For one of my mother's I ordered an azalea bush and for my other mother we gave her another cover for her Miche bag purse, of course they all had cards too! Sugar was pretty excited about the card making and made cards for her aunts, uncles and cousins too :)