We hereby pledge:
- To spend intimate, quantity time with our family.
- To actively help the poor, the sick, the lonely, and the helpless.
- To value, protect, and advocate for children.
- To de-emphasize the importance of “stuff” in our lives.
- To bring publicity to good causes and good people.
- To live with intentionality, as if this year was our very last.
- To observe the needs in our country/community – and then do something about them.
- To give – every day.
I'm not usually a lemon-bar gal- but those look divine!
I love lemon bars and my mother-in-law makes awesome ones!
I'm curious if you used the receipe as written or used the suggested alterations? I love lemon bars but have only ever had them at church pot luck meals.
We reduced the sugar and lowered the temp for baking the crust.
I told you that place was crazy! But I hope to give it another chance - maybe we'll see you there. We may be through there this weekend. And lemon bars are our favorite ;)
Really! This weekend? That would be great to see you.
Keep us posted.
The campground is slowing growing on us too. We are liking it more and more.
I love them, but I haven't had them forever - thanks for the recipe!
thanks for the recipe!!
yum! definitely going to have to make some soon.
THose look delicious. I love lemon bars and wish my husband enjoyed them as much as I do. I'll have to try the recipe.
If you do, look at the comments from the reviewers. We reduced the sugar and lowered the temp for baking the crust.