We hereby pledge:
- To spend intimate, quantity time with our family.
- To actively help the poor, the sick, the lonely, and the helpless.
- To value, protect, and advocate for children.
- To de-emphasize the importance of “stuff” in our lives.
- To bring publicity to good causes and good people.
- To live with intentionality, as if this year was our very last.
- To observe the needs in our country/community – and then do something about them.
- To give – every day.
Oh, wow, my very good friend, Kim, lives there. How much longer will you be in Bristol? Kathy
We leave Monday morning. Is your friend on the VA or TN side?
She's on the TN side. I'll ask her to send you a message. Kathy
Looks like a wonderful Pregnancy Center. I always love to see places that support the mamas after the birth by giving clothing and supplies.
Pregnancy centers like this one are so very important. I appreciate the work they do!