We hereby pledge:
- To spend intimate, quantity time with our family.
- To actively help the poor, the sick, the lonely, and the helpless.
- To value, protect, and advocate for children.
- To de-emphasize the importance of “stuff” in our lives.
- To bring publicity to good causes and good people.
- To live with intentionality, as if this year was our very last.
- To observe the needs in our country/community – and then do something about them.
- To give – every day.
This is great. We are learning more and more about microfinance in the developing world. Jay just went to a presentation by Hope Intl. He is partnering with them in his new business venture. Here's hoping for business and world-changin'!!! :)
I think Kiva is an awesome organization and it is neat that you are able to know in some way who you are helping.