We hereby pledge:
- To spend intimate, quantity time with our family.
- To actively help the poor, the sick, the lonely, and the helpless.
- To value, protect, and advocate for children.
- To de-emphasize the importance of “stuff” in our lives.
- To bring publicity to good causes and good people.
- To live with intentionality, as if this year was our very last.
- To observe the needs in our country/community – and then do something about them.
- To give – every day.
I love this picture! It reminds me of the stacks of pictures I have that my grandfather took of his flower gardens and the flowers around Berkeley, CA.
That picture is perfect, isn't it? He had the settings exactly right.