We hereby pledge:
- To spend intimate, quantity time with our family.
- To actively help the poor, the sick, the lonely, and the helpless.
- To value, protect, and advocate for children.
- To de-emphasize the importance of “stuff” in our lives.
- To bring publicity to good causes and good people.
- To live with intentionality, as if this year was our very last.
- To observe the needs in our country/community – and then do something about them.
- To give – every day.
Oh she just is adorable! Happy Birthday to her and what an awesome way to give back! :)
Happy Happy Birthday to your littlest girl! Hope you had a fantastic day!! Happy Happy Birthday!
I wish we has more birthcenters as opposed to hospitals
I love the idea of giving in honor of your children's birthdays. We do this for Christmas, but hadn't thought to do it for the birthdays!
Unfortunately a birth center wasn't an option for me - but we were very fortunate to have good nurses, an awesome OBGYN and a good hospital experience - I've thought about taking cookies up to the nurses on the birthing floor this year when Goose turns 2 - his birth was rather traumatic for me, but it's all good now and 99% of my nurses were wonderful!
Happy Birthday to your little one - both of your girls are beautiful (Stephanie is too!)
Don't underestimate the importance of being that man while your wife is in labor. I know you know that... It would have been impossible for me without my husband.
Can I have the cheesecake recipe?
that picture is beyond cute!
Happy birthday sweetie girl. I wish you another year of life, love hugs and kisses!