We hereby pledge:
- To spend intimate, quantity time with our family.
- To actively help the poor, the sick, the lonely, and the helpless.
- To value, protect, and advocate for children.
- To de-emphasize the importance of “stuff” in our lives.
- To bring publicity to good causes and good people.
- To live with intentionality, as if this year was our very last.
- To observe the needs in our country/community – and then do something about them.
- To give – every day.
If you get to the San Francisco Bay Area you should visit Tilden Park up at the top of the Berkeley Hills - it's gorgeous, with a neat train ride and an awesome carousel - I love carousel rides, but the one in Berkeley is my favorite because of all the great memories I have there.