We hereby pledge:
- To spend intimate, quantity time with our family.
- To actively help the poor, the sick, the lonely, and the helpless.
- To value, protect, and advocate for children.
- To de-emphasize the importance of “stuff” in our lives.
- To bring publicity to good causes and good people.
- To live with intentionality, as if this year was our very last.
- To observe the needs in our country/community – and then do something about them.
- To give – every day.
We can't count the times I've run out of gas - back when I was in college and drove a clunker with a non-working gas gauge. And even later when I thought I could go just a little farther before I had to fill up... I'm thankful for the "you're out of gas - pay attention to the gauge!!!!!" ding-er I have on my current vehicle :D