We hereby pledge:
- To spend intimate, quantity time with our family.
- To actively help the poor, the sick, the lonely, and the helpless.
- To value, protect, and advocate for children.
- To de-emphasize the importance of “stuff” in our lives.
- To bring publicity to good causes and good people.
- To live with intentionality, as if this year was our very last.
- To observe the needs in our country/community – and then do something about them.
- To give – every day.
Honestly, I never feel like my clothes are good enough to swap. LOL.
I've participated in clothes swap at church but usually i give the clothes, ours and the supply we keep at our house for our grandchildren, to friends or relatives. I like the idea of swapping though. When my kids were growing up they loved hand me downs.
I've never attended a formal clothes swap although I've swapped clothes with other people lots of times before. I think an "official" swap would be fun to attend!