We hereby pledge:
- To spend intimate, quantity time with our family.
- To actively help the poor, the sick, the lonely, and the helpless.
- To value, protect, and advocate for children.
- To de-emphasize the importance of “stuff” in our lives.
- To bring publicity to good causes and good people.
- To live with intentionality, as if this year was our very last.
- To observe the needs in our country/community – and then do something about them.
- To give – every day.
Colonial Williamsburg, VA is on my list of places to visit some day - so much history there!
It was a really neat experience. We are happy we were able to see it.
My entire family (cousins etc...EVERYONE!) Spent Thanksgiving together in Williamsburg 2 years ago. It was quite interesting!
That must have been fun! Did you visit Jamestown or Yorktown as well?